Tuesday 24 April 2007

Helpers and Bluebells

I had some help in the garden this weekend, first of all from my cousin Jesse, who came round for tea with his brother Harley and my Uncle Frazer. He watered my poor dried out plants for me.

Then later on, Rosie and I re-potted my first batch of tomatoes, sowed some more carrots and spring onions, and then did some weeding and thinning. My potatoes, spring onions and radishes are all looking healthy (see below), and the lettuce and rocket seedlings are getting bigger. I was a bit concerned about the Tomatoes surviving the transplant but they seem OK so far.


On Sunday Rosie and I went for a walkthrough a lush carpet of bluebellls in the woods at Simms Copse, up on the Downs near Effingham. I'm just annoyed my camera batteries died on me before I got a better shot of them.

No comments: